Our mission is to bring talented, knowledgeable speakers and performers to our community to share great music and great experiences. We need your help to make it happen.
How does it work?
- Let us know what you're interested in! We have a couple different types of roles available and only a few spots, so let's play on your strengths how you'd like to help.
- We will get back to you within a few days to set up a call to get to know you better.
- And then we will take it from there!
What's in it for me?
- Full access to the festival and concert
- Lunch provided both days of the festival
- Personal introductions to any speakers you'd like to meet
- We will do our best to get you access to any talks you'd like to see while you are volunteering, even if it is not your role
Types of Roles
Your main role is to watch the door at one of the educational sessions and make sure only attendees enter - you're the bouncer!
Work with our staff at registration to check in attendees, give out gift bags, and welcome everyone!
Some of our community events are paid-only, so we'll need you to keep an eye on attendees and be our bouncer.
We Want You!
Interested in helping out? We'd love to have you! Just submit this form and we will get back to you within 5 business days.
Application deadline: October 31, 2019